Is there any better meal in winter than a Sunday roast? Soft but crispy roast potatoes, succulent chicken, seasonal veg and all the trimmings!
We’ve teamed up with two local producers: Sutton Hoo Chicken and Stokes Sauces to give you the chance to win a delicious roast dinner to share with your loved ones!
From Sutton Hoo Chicken – a whole chicken (feeds up to 6!)
Sutton Hoo Chicken is a family-owned producer of slow grown, free-range chicken. Lovingly reared, the chickens are free to roam over 40 acres of Suffolk meadows allowing them to develop a fuller and more succulent flavour.
From Stokes – a roast dinner sauces collection
Based in rural Suffolk, Stokes Sauces makes delicious sauces, relishes, chutneys, and preserves using only the finest ingredients. Their Roast Dinner Collection features every sauce needed for this and many roasts to come: Bramley Apple Sauce with Cider, Mint Sauce, Redcurrant Jelly, Creamed Horseradish Sauce, and Cranberry Sauce!
From us, Fairfields Farm: 9kg of our farm fresh potatoes and 3 x crisp sharing bags in your choice of flavours!
- The competition will run from Thursday 20th January to midnight on Thursday 3rd February 2022.
- The winner will be announced on Friday 4th February 2022.
- This competition is limited to one entry per email address.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize offered.
- The winners will be contacted directly by email and have 7 days to claim their prize.
- Entries must be from within UK mainland only.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- The prizes will be shipped separately and will likely arrive at different times.