Are you participating in Veganuary?
Thousands of people are challenging themselves to go Vegan for the month, so we thought we’d share an easy go-to lunch, for some inspiration!
These rainbow wraps are healthy and delicious and perfectly accompanied by our crisps.
Rainbow Wrap Ingredients
- 2-3 whole grain, gluten-free wraps
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- ¼ yellow pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 carrot cut into matchsticks
- ¼ red pepper thinly sliced
- ¼ cup shredded purple cabbage
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep and rinse the vegetable, so they’re ready to wrap
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of hummus in an even layer across each wrap
- Layer the veggies (in rainbow order!) over hummus, season to taste and roll tightly.
- Pair with your favourite flavour Fairfields Farm crisps!
If you’re trying this at home, we would LOVE to see your creation! Don’t forget to take a picture and tag us on Instagram @fairfields_farm_crisps, we might even share it on our feed!
Introducing the Fairfields Vegan Bundle
Our new Vegan bundle created exclusively for Veganuary features Lightly Salted, Salt & Vinegar, Sweet Chilli, Salt & Cracked Pepper, Bacon and Tomato and Roast Rib of Beef. This will come in both our 40g and 150g sizes.
Making a dramatic change to your diet is tough to stick to, so make sure you have go-to tasty treats to keep you on track!
Save £2 on our Lentil Bites
If you are looking for something slightly healthier, we are also offering you £2 off both delicious flavours of our Lentil Bites: Jalapeno & Lime and Tomato & Herb. With less than 99 calories per pack and totally vegan ingredients, they are the perfect guilt-free snack for Veganuary.