This new potato salad from Suffolk foodie Tony Moorcroft of @FitFatFunFood on Instagram celebrates local ingredients. Bursting with flavour, it is delicious as a stand-alone dish and also the perfect accompaniment for BBQs. Why not whip one up to take to your next outdoor party or picnic.
- 1 x 750g bag Fairfields Farm Baby Potatoes
- 3 tbs Stokes Mayonaisse
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- handful of chopped cornichons
- 1 tbs chopped capers
- Handful of chopped fresh herbs (like parsley, mint, chives)
- 5 rashers smoked dry cured streaky bacon (we love Lane Farm)
- Boil a bag of Fairfields Farm New Potatoes until just tender. Allow to cool, then cut the potatotes in half.
- Meanwhile, grill 5 rashers of smoked dry cured streaky bacon until crisp. Allow to cool and break up.
- Add 3 tbs of Stokes mayo, 1 tbs Dijon mustard, one tbs extra virgin olive oil, 1 tbs red wine vinegar, 1 tsp sea salt, handful of chopped cornichons, 1 tbs chopped capers, handful of chopped fresh herbs (like parsley, mint, chives).
- Mix all ingredients through the potatoes and chill in fridge for half an hour before serving.
You can order a box of 6 x 750g bags of our new season baby potatoes with 3kg of baking potatoes for £15 including FREE delivery, straight from the farm to your door.
Want crisps too? Our combo deals are the best value way to buy our hand cooked crisps and potatoes. For £25 you can get the above baby potatoes and baking potatoes deal PLUS either 18 x 40g bags of crisps or 6 x 150g bags of crisps in mixed flavours.