Looking for an irresistibly sweet but savoury side dish that doesn’t take up all your time in the evenings? Step this way… We’ve teamed up with Stokes to bring you the ultimate combination of air fried potatoes, coated in their sweet chilli sauce, for that evening treat, that only takes 20 minutes.
They’re crispy, fluffy inside and Vegan friendly!
Serves: 2 | Time: 20 minutes |
- 2 x Fairfields Farm Potatoes
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Stokes Sweet Chilli Sauce
1. Cut your potatoes into one inch chunks, then soak them in water for 30 minutes. This helps to release excess starch and create a crispier, enhanced texture. Then pat them dry with a tea towel or some kitchen roll.
2. Coat the potatoes in olive oil, sweet chilli sauce and season with salt and pepper. Make sure all the potato cubes are covered to get the full flavour.
3. Air fry for 15-20 minutes at 200c. Half way through cooking, give the draw a shake to turn the potatoes over to give them an even crispy finish.
4. Once golden brown and soft in the middles, serve your chilli glazed potatoes with your favourite dish.
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Take a look at our delicious recipes here.
FARM FRESH POTATOES AND HANDCOOKED CRISPS DELIVERED TO YOU
With fresh potatoes for new year recipes and a crisp snack (for in between cooking), our bundle includes your starter kit of 15kg washed potatoes from our farm and 24 packs of our hand cooked crisps.
Plus they’re all Gluten Free and Vegan – perfect for Veganuary!