There’s nothing like creating a delicious dish from your leftovers, especially after a long day at work. This simple air fryer loaded potato skin recipe is all about adding extra flavour to your potatoes – and they’re unbelievably crispy. We’ve teamed up with Stokes to add their mouth-watering Cider and Horseradish Wholegrain Mustard to our spuds, for that extra kick!
Serves: 1 | Time: 45 minutes |
- 1 Fairfields Farm Potato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 25g Vegan cheese or cheddar, grated
- 2 small mushrooms
- 15g chives
- 1 tbsp Stokes Cider and Horseradish Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 tsp plant based butter or butter
1. Scrub your potato and pat dry with a tea towel or kitchen roll. Cut a potato in half and add to a bowl. Drizzle olive oil and rub in the salt- this helps to crisp up the skins and make them taste delicious.
2. Set the air fryer to 200c and cook for 35 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the potato and allow to cool slightly before scooping out the flesh into a bowl. You may need to pull away a crispy layer of potato before scooping out the ‘mash’. We kept the crispy layer attached to ‘reseal’ later.
4. Mash the potato with the cheese, chives, mustard and butter until smooth. Then scoop this back into the skins and if you have a crispy layer you can place this back to ‘reseal it. It’s now ready for one last bake.
5. Place back into the air fryer for a further 8 minutes.
6. Serve your potato skins up with beans, chilli, roasted veggies or salad and enjoy the wonderful flavours, with the tastiest skin.
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Take a look at our delicious recipes here.
FARM FRESH POTATOES AND HANDCOOKED CRISPS DELIVERED TO YOU
With fresh potatoes for new year recipes and a crisp snack (for in between cooking), our bundle includes your starter kit of 15kg washed potatoes from our farm and 24 packs of our hand cooked crisps.
Plus they’re all Gluten Free and Vegan – perfect for Veganuary!