Flavour Research Voucher Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Fairfields Farm Produce Ltd, whose registered office is at Fairfields Farm, Fordham Road, Wormingford CO6 3AQ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Fairfields Farm Produce Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee, and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via completion of the survey provided by Fairfields Farm Produce Ltd.
6. Closing date for entry will be 10.00am on Friday 10th November. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: One (1) £50 Amazon voucher, to be delivered digitally.
10. The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you have any further questions about these terms and conditions, please contact [email protected].