*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED AND WINNER CHOSEN*
WIN A WINTER COTTAGE BREAK
Snacks are great – and part of the prize! – but holidays are something very special indeed. Fairfields Farm is set in a gorgeous location, right next to the famous Dedham Vale, where painter John Constable created some of his greatest works. We’ve teamed up with our friends at Idyllic Suffolk to inject a little warmth and joy into the new year with this fantastic competition where you could win:
- A 3 night weekend or 4 night midweek break.
- In one of their two beautiful cottages; Higham Place Lodge or Barhams Cartlodge (hosting up to 6 people).
- To be taken before 23rd March 2023, subject to availability.
- A big box of 24 mixed bags of our 40g Fairfields Farm Crisps.
Full terms and conditions are below. Please note that no transport to or from the lodges is provided in the prize, and that they are self-catering accommodations.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Fairfields Farm Produce Ltd (company no. 8860351) whose registered office is at Fordham Road, Wormingford, Colchester CO6 3AQ, in partnership with Idyllic Suffolk whose registered office is at Box Valley Barn, Boxford Lane, Boxford, Suffolk, CO10 5JY.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Fairfield Farm Produce Ltd and Idyllic Suffolk, close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation, concerned properties or judging of the competition.
- The competition will open at 6pm on Wednesday 4th January 2023 and close at midnight on Wednesday 11thJanuary 2023.
- Entry is via webform, hosted at for the duration of the competition.
- The prize is a mixed selection of 24 x 40g Fairfields Farm Crisps plus:
- Either a 3 night weekend stay or 4 night midweek stay worth up to £500
- In either Barham Cartlodge or Higham Place Lodge, for any available date until 23rd March 2023. In the event that no dates are available in either property, a suitable alternative will be provided.
- No transport, subsistence or additional accommodation costs are included in the prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the promoter
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner of delivery date, no later than 14 days after the receipt of delivery details.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Fairfields Farm Produce Ltd accepts no liability for the winner’s prize experience with Idyllic Suffolk beyond the administering of the competition and selection of the winner.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Fairfields Farm Ltd and not to any other party.